The other day I wondered what it would be like if our personal lives were judged using APPR. I realize that this sounds like a ring of Dante’s Inferno, but think about it for a minute.
1. Fun day out = 3
2. Best vacation ever = 4
3. Spouse/child/friend being a total b*^%*@ or d*#@ = 1
4. Reaction to #3 above = 1,2,3 or 4
5. Where to rate tears? During a sad movie = 4. During a fight = maybe 2 or 3
6. Spending too much time at work = 2
7, Getting into a rut = 1
8. Forgetting an important birthday, anniversary = 1
9. Remembering #8 with a special greeting/card/gift = 4
10. Thinking about APPR when not working = 1
Maybe instead of pre-nups or pinky swears or bff promises, we should use the Danielson Rubric in our personal lives to improve the overall mental health and welfare of our interactions with family and friends….NOT.
#3, only on an unannounced…
LikeLiked by 1 person