SO annoying. What are my pet peeves?
1. Going to the kitchen for coffee and coming back with laundry from the dryer. Putting the laundry away and sitting down and realizing I never got the coffee. On a good day I then go and get a cup of coffee. On a bad day I go to get the coffee and pop two cookies in my mouth and go back and sit down. Then I have to get up again and try to get the coffee this time. *sigh*
2. At work I don’t EVER remember where I save files on my computer. Ever. I can save a document 2nd period and 3rd period I’m clueless. Now I use Google all the time. I don’t know where anything is on my Google Drive either. OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHERE DID I SAVE THAT????? or the Google version OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY CAN’T I REMEMBER TO USE THE FOLDERS. *sigh*
3. “Hey has anyone seen my glasses/phone/keys?” *sigh*
4. If God wanted me to watch animals chewing I would be a farmer or a veterinarian. Seeing anyone chew gum in my class almost instantly enrages me. Gum chewing will be in my circle of Dante’s Inferno. For sure. Cows chew cud. Humans shouldn’t chew gum. *sigh*
5. Knowing that #4 is ridiculous and is definitely my own problem because I’m ADD and get so easily distracted. I’m going to immediately give gum chewing it’s very own blog post. *sigh*
6. “What was I saying?” *sigh*
Yup, I’m definitely my own pet peeve.