I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award! woohoo!! I’m thinking that it’s because I’m wicked cool. So let’s find out. First of all, an absolutely, positively wicked cool blogger nominated me. Thank you, Annie Emmy Evans. Having you as a frequent reader is wonderful. Reading your blog is even better 🙂 So I must do the following, as must you, oh readers, if I nominate you….
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog.
5) Let them know that you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
DRUMROOOOOOLLLLLLLLL Here are the 7 questions that I must answer.
1. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you love June Cleaver?
The character June Cleaver? Or the real person whom I don’t know? Like I know June Cleaver lol. Ummmmm……..6
2. Your mom just called. What do you do now?
Man, this is a hard question. I would go into a trance and ask her what is heaven really like? And are all of our dogs there, too?
3. Where in the world IS Carmen San Diego?
Too easy, Drill Sergeant,too easy. She’s looking for Waldo.
4. Coffee or Tea
Coffee all day and then tea at night. No duh
5. Are you as cool as I am? If so, why have we not met yet?!
HAHA I hadn’t read this question when I decided on wicked cool as a title. Maybe we haven’t met because we occupy our own little kingdoms. We’re cool like that.
6. Feet. Do they gross you out as much as they do me?
I’m fine as long as I don’t have to see them. Except babies’ are adorable, obviously. And occasionally dogs. Are you counting paws as feet?
7. A Prince song comes on the radio. Do you turn the station or turn it up and jam out?
Definitely jam out. But only to Prince songs that have colors in the title. Purple Rain or Red Corvette.
And here are my NOMINATIONS! And the envelope please……the nominations for the Real Neat Blog Award go to…
Woohoo!! I hope that this is fun for you and opens up new blogging joy.
Here are my questions for you.
- If you were alone on a deserted island with only one book, which would it be?
- What is your favorite color and why
- I like favorites (favourites for the Canadian above) so what is your favorite song?
- .If you could make a memory, what would it be?
- If you could join a TV show (present or past) and be a new character on that show, which one would you choose?
- What’s your ringtone?
- Where were you born?
I’m anxiously awaiting your answers!