- What do the earth and I have in common? We’re both bipolar!
- I was born in Alaska, traveled to Iceland twice and lived in Spain. Polar opposites.
- There is a marked polarity between my to-be-anonymous-family-member’s far right political views and my as-left-as-you-can-be political views.
- We had a black bear in our driveway and I said “Oh no! You can’t judge a polar bear by the color of his fur!” The black bear was real. I obviously made up the other part.
- I’ve run out of polar jokes.
- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017