- What do the earth and I have in common? We’re both bipolar!
- I was born in Alaska, traveled to Iceland twice and lived in Spain. Polar opposites.
- There is a marked polarity between my to-be-anonymous-family-member’s far right political views and my as-left-as-you-can-be political views.
- We had a black bear in our driveway and I said “Oh no! You can’t judge a polar bear by the color of his fur!” The black bear was real. I obviously made up the other part.
- I’ve run out of polar jokes.
This entry was posted in humor
and tagged alaska
, polar bears
. Bookmark the permalink