As a recovering alcoholic, I’m addicted to anything I’ve done twice and enjoyed. So with Netflix, I’m in 7th Heaven. If I like a show, I watch it over and over and over again. If I don’t like one, I watch 10 minutes of it and that’s that.
Then within shows, I find specific episodes that I love and watch multiple times. Here’s an example. Burn Notice, Season 7, Episode 2 “Forget Me Not,” I have probably watched 25 times or more. Probably more. Maybe a lot more. The final episode of the series, “Reckoning” I’ve watched at least 20 times.
But here are my Netflix favorites. Sort of not in any order.
- The Crown – I may win an award for being the American who has watched it more times than anyone else in my country. I have the same birthday as the Queen Mother and President Obama. Just sayin’.
- Medici – I watched the 8 episodes of Season 1 in one sitting. Now I’ve re-watched the entire show again. It’s been out about 2 minutes. One of the best shows I’ve ever seen. Not as good as Game of Thrones, but close.
- Saving Grace – I’ve watched all 3 seasons at least 10 times, with individual episodes more often.
- Person Of Interest– aka before Cookie Lyon existed. I’ve been a fan of Michael Emerson since LOST and I love this show. Jim Caviezel is great, and this is the first time I saw Taraji P. Henson.
- Burn Notice – Even though the show is formulaic in many ways, I can’t get enough of it. Not for lack of trying.
- Roswell – What is it about that show?? I’ve seen the pilot and final episode so so so so so many times.
- Jessica Jones – They better come out with Season 2 soon. I can’t wait much longer.
- Merlin – no duh. Fantasy is my #1 genre
- Luke Cage – He better hook up again with Jessica Jones.
- Blue Bloods – I think I want to be a part of that family. But still be a teacher.
This list could be longer, but I do have a life.