I’m learning a lesson as we speak. It is impossible for me to write a good article while waiting in the busy service area at the Ford dealership. That’s all folks.
- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- Alcoholism Is A Selfish Member Of A Family
- When My Brother Was The Babysitter
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- The Mirror
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- Goldfish Crackers Make Me Feel Old
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017