Your Favorite Personal Post

I have the best idea, for anyone who wants to participate.  We’ve all had some successes (or if you’re new, hope to have some successes) with particular blog posts.

I don’t know about you guys, but the one that I think is by far my best hasn’t gotten the “traction” that I thought it would, while I have others that have hit it out of the WordPress ballpark.

So my idea is for you guys to post in the comment section a link to your one absolute favorite post.  One that you don’t understand why more people didn’t see it, or like it. Then in 2 days, I will write a post that includes all of the links.

Only one per person!

And only if you want to.  I thought this would be a good idea for us all to showcase what we think is our best.

Here’s mine…..”The Quarter.”  From January, 2016.

I can’t wait to read yours.

This entry was posted in blogging and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

53 Responses to Your Favorite Personal Post

1. What a great idea! That was a beautiful post you shared. I am back at this after a few years off. I don’t even have ten posts up on my blog, so I don’t even really feel like I have a “best” to share. I look forward to seeing all the other “bests”.

2. I still consider this one of my best posts, and have reblogged it before.
    Your post refers to May 12th ( my birthday) and I lost my Dad on the 13th, the day after my 40th.

3. Oh man, it would take me a month to decide on my favorite. I do know when there is a post that will hit big on my blog – anyone that I don’t like or think is weak. Contrary readers. 😉

4. Mrs. Hebert says:

This is such a great idea!

I’ve just started my blog this month, and I’ve been trying hard to “make it” in the wordpress blog world. My very first post is by far my favorite: https://mrshebertteach.blog/2017/02/08/painting-with-a-technological-brush/

5. peckapalooza says:

Out of 937 blog posts that have, to this point, been published, I’d have to say my favorite is one I posted last November. At least, that’s the favorite that’s coming to mind at this point. If I really looked back at all 937 of those posts, I might be able to find something different that I like better. But this one, “Hopes, Dreams, and Plans,” is at least a favorite because it’s optimistic. And I get to describe my job in a way that conveys just how much I love what I do.

6. Bel says:

I’m still new so I don’t have a personal favorite post yet but this is an awesome idea! 😊

Thanks! It seemed like fun to me, especially because I think the one I linked is so much better than my others, but it hasn’t gotten many views. So then I realized that everyone must feel that way about one of their posts. You can write about being new to blogging 🙂

7. This is a great idea!

Of all my blog posts, this poem is probably the one of which I’m proudest:

I always day-dreamed that the first line would make a good title for a poetry collection…

8. I am still finding my way back to regularly reviewing but my favorite link is still my favorite review to date. https://jewishbooksareawesome.com/2015/02/01/my-three-minutes-in-poland-dedicated-to-victims-and-survivors/

9. I can’t wait to read everyone’s favorites! What a great idea, Barb. I think this one is my personal favorite, because it marked a change in thinking and attitude that has made a huge positive shift in how I approach life. https://sincerelysunny.com/2015/12/29/plan-b-the-back-up-plan/

I’m so glad you sent a link. I will read it later and post it probably tonight. I was going to wait until tomorrow but so many people are send links, I’ll do it tonight. With maybe a part 2 tomorrow? We’ll see.

10. Evelina Campbell says:

Would it be ok if I posted one of mine…cheeky I know but it’s my 1st time so wouldn’t mind any feedback and just putting it out there. I’m trying to grow my self-believe at the moment and confidence so maybe this could my chance. What do you think Barb? I’d also include on if my favourite posts from another blogger too.

Just one from you and welcome aboard! I’ll read and post it later and hopefully you will read and “like” my link, The Quarter, too. Off to work now and I’ll post when I get home.

How do I put a link in your comment section? Do I cut and paste?

12. I’ll join in! But it’s hard that I don’t really have a favourite post…I’ll hv a think/browse!

Thanks for doing this, Barb! And I agree with you about The Quarter being one of your best posts. I enjoy all your posts, but that one was particularly good. Now I’m off to read some of the others you’ve listed.

Thanks, Barb! It must be some kind of glitch. I was just worried that all readers could suddenly start editing my posts! And sorry to take up so much of your comment section with this…feel free to delete these comments now. thanks again!

No it’s shame on me. That was the only one I hadn’t read, or thought I had but wasn’t sure, and right before I read your comment I had the same thing happen. Then I thought maybe she was saying she liked mine. Then I read your comment. So now I’m going down the comments and trying to find hers. THANK YOU! Hopefully just a glitch.

And it’s personally embarrassing because I know the other bloggers, and while I had only read a couple of posts from a couple of them, the ones they sent me are all wonderful. And then I realized I hadn’t read hers. At any rate, I marked that one spam. Hopefully just a glitch but I don’t want others clicking either.

15. Wrote this just over two years ago but I think this one is timeless: