- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: blogging
CW: Sexual assault, non-graphic It sounds a little callous to say I heard Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s heart-wrenching testimony in front of the Senate committee and the nation, and immediately thought about my writing. But I related to her … Continue reading
What is going on with my windshield? Have I turned into an insect Über driver?
This is a good news/bad news post. Good News: My car hasn’t been hit in at least two weeks. Bad News: Now it’s being eaten.
No deep thoughts or reflections here. I just want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog, and WordPress for giving me the platform in which to write my blog. I love writing, I love reading, and … Continue reading