- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: cars
Spaces or Stalls? p.s. There are no horses here.
What is going on with my windshield? Have I turned into an insect Über driver?
“I’m so happy that something else happened to my car while I wasn’t in it” said no person ever. If you have been following my accidents-that-happen-when-I’m-not-the-car saga, I think the count was three in a month, and then one 30 … Continue reading
I have been involved in four accidents that I can think of off the top of my head that have one thing in common. No one was in the car at the time. The first one was a doozy. In … Continue reading