- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: chicken pox
How Old Are You?
I would give credit where credit is due, if I knew who started this on social media. But I don’t know. It’s fun though. I am aspergum years old. I am had the measles and chickenpox but not mumps years old. I’m wore white … Continue reading
Posted in humor, Uncategorized Tagged 50's, 60's, age, aging, aspergum, Chatty Cathy, chicken pox, growing older, Humor, measles, mumps, vaccinations 20 Comments
What else could go wrong…or God’s sense of humor.
I’m writing this in the heat of passion. Before common sense kicks in. Before I can change my mind. Here goes……my higher power has a sense of humor. You know when someone says a joke and you are the brunt … Continue reading
Posted in humor, Uncategorized Tagged chicken pox, Humor, opinion, prayer, religion, spiritual, TEACHING 34 Comments