- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: eye surgery
There are sentences and phrases that we never thought that we would hear or say. Words that stop us in our tracks. Sentences that you think may never have been said in the history of the English language. Hear are … Continue reading
This is the state to which being married to me has driven my husband. He’s begging for tears.