- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- Alcoholism Is A Selfish Member Of A Family
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- When My Brother Was The Babysitter
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- The Mirror
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: frustration
Genealogy has been a passion of mine for years, and I’ve worked on it heavy-duty for the last 2-3 years. Now I’m proving my lineage for the Mayflower Society. That sounds really easy on paper. This person was born from … Continue reading
I love to write. Love, love, love to write. I can write my blog posts very quickly. Usually in 15-20 minutes. Except the memoir essays. They take a lot longer and are usually emotionally grueling. But a post like this? … Continue reading
I’m learning a lesson as we speak. It is impossible for me to write a good article while waiting in the busy service area at the Ford dealership. That’s all folks.