- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- Alcoholism Is A Selfish Member Of A Family
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- When My Brother Was The Babysitter
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- The Mirror
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: girl scout cookies
It happened again. It was important that I give it another go, just in case last year’s results were an anomaly. But, alas, the Girl Scout Cookie Diet failed once again. At least I tried.
Scouting was a tradition in our family. My brothers were Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. I was a Brownie Scout and Girl Scout. My daughters were Daisy Scouts and Brownie Scouts. Which was surprising since I hated it. A dream … Continue reading →
For real! I couldn’t believe it. But going on a Girl Scout Cookie Diet really works. And buying the boxes of cookies at the current price (in New York) of $4 a box, definitely is cheaper than other diet fads. … Continue reading →