- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: guidepost
Where Is My “Like” Button?
“Like” buttons are used so flippantly. Do you really think a blog is funny? Click “like”. The writer will be ecstatic. Do you really think the Facebook eCard joke was humorous? Click “like”. You’ll send the message that you appreciate … Continue reading