- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- Everyone Lies
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: life lessons
I was raised to be polite. To have social skills. Etiquette was a requirement, not an option. Yes ma’am. Yes sir. Excuse me. Curtsying. A month or so ago my husband and I were in New York City. We have … Continue reading
I’m learning a lesson as we speak. It is impossible for me to write a good article while waiting in the busy service area at the Ford dealership. That’s all folks.