- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: Monolingual
The Best Idea That I’ve Ever Copied Non-Award goes to Gabe at (Almost) Unsalvageable. It isn’t an award, it’s me giving him credit where credit is due because I totally related to his post I am so sorry for myself, I no … Continue reading
I said “¡Hola!” and it didn’t respond.