- Follow saneteachers on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Once Upon An Alcoholic
- September 12, 1918 The day my family changed forever...
- What It Means To Be Blessed With A Good Education
- Harry Potter Saved Me
- Commas Are The Bane Of My Existence
- Top #10 Favorite Movies
- Everyone Lies
- Being Enclosed In A Car for 3 Days With My Husband
- The F-Word Dinner
- The Oral Surgery/Heart Attack/Vegan Diet
© Barbara H. Knowles saneteachers.com 2017
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
Do we need to find the missing jigsaw pieces or a superhero? I go with find a superheroine.
On Monday, we will celebrate Memorial Day in the US. The day we honor our fallen soldiers. And eat hot dogs and hamburgers. I’m not kidding. If you’ve read my last post, you know how important Memorial Day is to … Continue reading